In 1923 WH Farmer purchased and exchanged 10 acres from the Graves Family and this back acreage was a great resource for wood, and stone and occasional hunting.

Lower Entrance:  On tractor we accessed this land by traveling down the straight fence line running N to S  crossing Rueben Coffey’s land and Stephens land.  See drawing for most traveled route to the 10 acres. The property was put on Rueben Coffeys Deed to establish rights to the use the chert road down the back side of Carls and Ruebens property. In 1990 when Carl Stephens passed away, it was only a few days later that Ruben Coffey put ups fence and so we could no longer cross.

Upper Entrance: County Road 327 was mapped and used alternately for 98 years. This entrance is part of the TVA most suggested route and lacks only 500ft to the entrance of her property line for S Stephens.

Alternate Entrance: County Road 327 by shortest road, through south entrance known as Carol Farmer Subdivision. This route was once negotiated through Salvadors property back in 2010 when Salvador agreed and negotiated with Gary Stephens agreeing to allow him to travel around the gate.

 

 

 

Leave a Comment